Tuesday, July 14

Ted DiBiase Jr on Legacy,John Cena & Randy Orton

ted-dibiase-jr

Brian Fritz of the Orlando Sentinel’s Between The Ropes has an recent interview with Legacy member Ted Dibiase Jr. Here are a few snippets:

Dibiase says he want to the The John Cena or Randy Orton of the WWE: I would say that I’m very blessed to be in the position I’m in and I have a lot of people to thank for that. I’ve got a long way to go, I believe. Like I said, I’m not happy at all with where I am right now. I mean I’m happy but I don’t plan on being here. I want to be the John Cena, the Randy Orton of WWE. If you don’t, you should just leave. That’s how much we love what we do. You want to be the best. That’s really cool coming from John.


How Ted works with being arrogant or cocky:
Man, that’s just life. When I get to the arena, it’s all about wrestling and work. When I leave there, I’ve got a wife. When I go home, I’ve got awesome friends. They help me keep balanced but we do live this crazy circus life where we travel and meet so many different people. You’re on the road and there’s always people asking for your autograph. If you let it, it can easily get to your head but I’ve also got my father who calls me every day and keeps me well grounded.


How Legacy is improving with the WWE fans:
Well, you know, there’s always that initial girl reaction. They like to cheer us. It’s probably because of Cody (Rhodes) – he’s kind of the Abercrombie pretty boy of the group. All of the girls like Randy until he does something horrific which he’s pretty much guaranteed to do every week. Legacy has really caught on. I guess a lot of people like us because we’re good but then they hate us because we’re good looking and we know we’re good. It’s a love-hate relationship with some people. Some people just really hate us.

No comments:

WWEAdikt Labels

"Mr. FCW" (1) Abraham Washington (2) Alberto Banderas (Dos Caras (1) Alicia Fox (1) Batista (6) Beth Phoenix (1) Brock Lesnar (1) Bryan Danielson (1) Chavo Guerrero (3) Chris Jericho (5) Christian (4) CM Punk (5) Cody Rhodes (2) Cryme Time (3) Divas Championship (1) DJ Gabriel (1) Dolph Ziggler (3) Dos Caras Jr (1) Drew McIntyre (2) DX (3) ECW (3) ECW Champion (4) Eric Escobar (1) Evan Bourne (2) Ezekiel Jackson (3) FCW (3) Gail Kim (1) Goldust (2) Guest Host (1) Hall of Fame (1) HBK (2) HHH (2) Hurricane (2) Jack Swagger (2) Jamie Noble (1) JeriShow (3) Jerry Lawler (1) Jillian (1) Jim Ross (3) Jimmy Uso (1) Jimmy Wang Yang (1) John Cena (5) John Morrison (3) Jr.) (1) JsBarBQ.com (2) Kane (3) Katie Lea-Burchill (2) Kelly Kelly (2) Kofi Kingston (5) Kyle Rasmussen (1) Lance Cade (1) Lauren Mayhew (1) Layla (2) Legacy (1) Low Ki (known as Kawal in developmental) (1) Mark Henry (3) Maryse Return (1) Matt Hardy (3) Matt Striker (1) Melina (3) Michelle McCool (2) Mickie James (3) MSG (1) MVP (3) New Talent (1) Paul Burchill (4) R-Truth (4) Randy Orton (5) Raw (3) Retirement (1) Rey Mysterio (6) Ricky Hatton (1) Rikishi (1) Roddy Piper (1) Rosa Mendes (3) Royal Rumble (1) Santino Marella (1) Shane McMahon (1) Shawn Michaels (2) Sheamus (2) Shelton Benjamin (3) Smackdown (3) Squash Match (1) Survivor Series (4) Ted DiBiase (2) Teddy Long (2) The Hart Dynasty (3) The Miz (2) The Undertaker (5) Tiffany (1) TLC PPV (2) Todd Grisham (1) Tommy Dreamer (2) Trinity McCray (1) Triple H (2) Vance Archer (4) Vickie Guerrero (1) Vladamir Kozlov (4) William Regal (4) Wrestlemania (1) Wrestlemania XXVI (2) WWE (12) WWE.com (1) Yoshi Tatsu (3) Zack Ryder (4) Zivile Raudoniene (1)