Tuesday, July 7

Layla El Interview


The Miami Herald has an brief interview with WWE diva Layla El. Here is the interview to it’s entirety:

”I’ve been back to compete twice now,” says Layla, a Miami resident. ‘This is where I’ve sweat through the good times and bad with the Heat in wins and losses. . . . I love coming back home, and I appreciate [fans'] support.”

Who is your favorite dancer?

“Actually, Michael Jackson, the Thriller video inspired me, started me in dance. I’d also say Madonna, Janet Jackson, J.Lo and Paula Abdul.”

Who from the boys in WWE is a good dancer?

“[The Animal] Batista is good. I’ve seen him dance. He’s got some moves. And Miz has the biggest head. He always thinks he’s good.”

Whom would you like to dance with?

“ R-Truth, to his rap theme song What’s Up!”

Former WWE diva Stacy Keibler did very well on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. Any chance of you competing on the show?

“She was amazing. I would love to be part of it. I don’t know how I would do because maybe they would expect more from me. Ballroom dancing is not my style, but I would really, really give it a good effort.”

Anything upcoming for you?

“It’s looking good that I will be a celebrity judge when the Miami Heat dancers have tryouts on July 19. I remember I was nervous when I auditioned. The Heat dancers are the best in the NBA, and I know what they’re looking for because I’ve been there before.”

No comments:

WWEAdikt Labels

"Mr. FCW" (1) Abraham Washington (2) Alberto Banderas (Dos Caras (1) Alicia Fox (1) Batista (6) Beth Phoenix (1) Brock Lesnar (1) Bryan Danielson (1) Chavo Guerrero (3) Chris Jericho (5) Christian (4) CM Punk (5) Cody Rhodes (2) Cryme Time (3) Divas Championship (1) DJ Gabriel (1) Dolph Ziggler (3) Dos Caras Jr (1) Drew McIntyre (2) DX (3) ECW (3) ECW Champion (4) Eric Escobar (1) Evan Bourne (2) Ezekiel Jackson (3) FCW (3) Gail Kim (1) Goldust (2) Guest Host (1) Hall of Fame (1) HBK (2) HHH (2) Hurricane (2) Jack Swagger (2) Jamie Noble (1) JeriShow (3) Jerry Lawler (1) Jillian (1) Jim Ross (3) Jimmy Uso (1) Jimmy Wang Yang (1) John Cena (5) John Morrison (3) Jr.) (1) JsBarBQ.com (2) Kane (3) Katie Lea-Burchill (2) Kelly Kelly (2) Kofi Kingston (5) Kyle Rasmussen (1) Lance Cade (1) Lauren Mayhew (1) Layla (2) Legacy (1) Low Ki (known as Kawal in developmental) (1) Mark Henry (3) Maryse Return (1) Matt Hardy (3) Matt Striker (1) Melina (3) Michelle McCool (2) Mickie James (3) MSG (1) MVP (3) New Talent (1) Paul Burchill (4) R-Truth (4) Randy Orton (5) Raw (3) Retirement (1) Rey Mysterio (6) Ricky Hatton (1) Rikishi (1) Roddy Piper (1) Rosa Mendes (3) Royal Rumble (1) Santino Marella (1) Shane McMahon (1) Shawn Michaels (2) Sheamus (2) Shelton Benjamin (3) Smackdown (3) Squash Match (1) Survivor Series (4) Ted DiBiase (2) Teddy Long (2) The Hart Dynasty (3) The Miz (2) The Undertaker (5) Tiffany (1) TLC PPV (2) Todd Grisham (1) Tommy Dreamer (2) Trinity McCray (1) Triple H (2) Vance Archer (4) Vickie Guerrero (1) Vladamir Kozlov (4) William Regal (4) Wrestlemania (1) Wrestlemania XXVI (2) WWE (12) WWE.com (1) Yoshi Tatsu (3) Zack Ryder (4) Zivile Raudoniene (1)