Wednesday, May 13

WWE Signs New British Diva


The Sun.Co.UK has an interview with Rachael Carr, who is currently training in WWE’s develpmental Florida Championship Wrestling in Florida. Carr used to an an body double for Britney Spears.

Carr was approached by WWE recruiter Lou Maggio, who asked her to audition.

Rachel Carr goes to FCW to train for 5 days a month to help perfect her soon to be wrestling skills.

“You train for between six months and two years before you’re ready to move up.

“I was so excited to go over there and meet everybody, but I was also scared.

“On my first time over, watching the girls throw themselves around, I thought I couldn’t do it.

“I’ve only just begun the training so I’m not doing too much of the physical stuff at the moment.

“But because I can dance I think I’ll manage.

“They want me to be a cutie. Because I’m quite small and little, they want the whole angel thing coming over.

“Hopefully it will go well, I’ll perfect my wrestling and my character and I’ll end up with a full time WWE contract.”

Carr later comments,

“When I was first offered the job I was like, ‘What???’

“But since then it’s become my dream to become a WWE Diva. I love it!

“As for the guys – I would love be around them all the time¿ they’re my kind of men.

“Hell yeah!”

No comments:

WWEAdikt Labels

"Mr. FCW" (1) Abraham Washington (2) Alberto Banderas (Dos Caras (1) Alicia Fox (1) Batista (6) Beth Phoenix (1) Brock Lesnar (1) Bryan Danielson (1) Chavo Guerrero (3) Chris Jericho (5) Christian (4) CM Punk (5) Cody Rhodes (2) Cryme Time (3) Divas Championship (1) DJ Gabriel (1) Dolph Ziggler (3) Dos Caras Jr (1) Drew McIntyre (2) DX (3) ECW (3) ECW Champion (4) Eric Escobar (1) Evan Bourne (2) Ezekiel Jackson (3) FCW (3) Gail Kim (1) Goldust (2) Guest Host (1) Hall of Fame (1) HBK (2) HHH (2) Hurricane (2) Jack Swagger (2) Jamie Noble (1) JeriShow (3) Jerry Lawler (1) Jillian (1) Jim Ross (3) Jimmy Uso (1) Jimmy Wang Yang (1) John Cena (5) John Morrison (3) Jr.) (1) JsBarBQ.com (2) Kane (3) Katie Lea-Burchill (2) Kelly Kelly (2) Kofi Kingston (5) Kyle Rasmussen (1) Lance Cade (1) Lauren Mayhew (1) Layla (2) Legacy (1) Low Ki (known as Kawal in developmental) (1) Mark Henry (3) Maryse Return (1) Matt Hardy (3) Matt Striker (1) Melina (3) Michelle McCool (2) Mickie James (3) MSG (1) MVP (3) New Talent (1) Paul Burchill (4) R-Truth (4) Randy Orton (5) Raw (3) Retirement (1) Rey Mysterio (6) Ricky Hatton (1) Rikishi (1) Roddy Piper (1) Rosa Mendes (3) Royal Rumble (1) Santino Marella (1) Shane McMahon (1) Shawn Michaels (2) Sheamus (2) Shelton Benjamin (3) Smackdown (3) Squash Match (1) Survivor Series (4) Ted DiBiase (2) Teddy Long (2) The Hart Dynasty (3) The Miz (2) The Undertaker (5) Tiffany (1) TLC PPV (2) Todd Grisham (1) Tommy Dreamer (2) Trinity McCray (1) Triple H (2) Vance Archer (4) Vickie Guerrero (1) Vladamir Kozlov (4) William Regal (4) Wrestlemania (1) Wrestlemania XXVI (2) WWE (12) WWE.com (1) Yoshi Tatsu (3) Zack Ryder (4) Zivile Raudoniene (1)